Developmental coaching supports long-term, historic transformation and increasing measures of well-being.
Support life-long historic changes in your clients
Grow beyond the limitations of your own developmental biases
Coach from a place of self-transformation and co-creation
Differentiate yourself in today’s rapidly expanding coaching marketplace
Praise for Rob’s Teaching:
“Rob McNamara presents the material of adult development so very clearly and highlights why it is so important for us citizens of this world to continue to develop. Without deep insights into this process it is difficult to navigate. Rob is a great teacher! I highly recommend this course.”
Annette McCall, Family Physician
“Rob McNamara has a beautiful expression for a form of leadership that is conscientious and transformative. He teaches that our role as leaders is to declare what must be better and to fully use our influence to make it so. Further, he provides solid practices to support this goal.”
Jean Ogilvie, Coach and OD Consultant
“Knowledge of adult development is a game changer for me in many therapy and coaching sessions. I highly recommend this course to get a practical understanding of the underlying issues most adults struggle with.”
Werner Pitzal, Psychotherapist, Business Coach
“I would encourage coaches to take a listen, to lay this next to their current interpretation of coaching development and listen for the clues for their own opportunities to add perspective.”
Vic Okerlund, Leadership Development Coach
The Art of Advanced Listening
Audio coaching program with eight 30-minute audio sessions.
- What is Listening?
- Common Mistakes in Listening
- Integrative Listening
- Curiosity, Not Knowing and Openness in Listening
- Selflessness, Meditation and Advanced Listening
- Ideological Constructs for Building Awareness and Discernment
- Listening and The Deep Four
- Bonus Practice Support: Obstacles to Listening
You will learn how to:
- Go beyond the two most common mistakes in listening
- Gain more insights and information from coaching sessions
- Create a more meaningful coach-client relationship
- Use integrative listening to foster intimacy and distinction
- Become a selfless listener
- Overcome the most prevalent obstacles to deep listening
Crafting Your Unique Coaching Methodology
For coaches, consultants, leaders and helping professionals who have completed foundational training and have at least several years of experience in the field.
- Session 1: Moving beyond the foundations of professional development
- Session 2: Your professional lineage
- Session 3: Strengths and weaknesses in your professional lineage
- Session 4: Your inner driving authority
- Session 5: Professional development beyond mastery
In addition to audio teaching, you will receive a downloadable PDF transcript and PDF of the practices and practice templates referenced in the audio program.
You will learn:
- How to transition from professional apprenticeship to coaching mastery.
- How to track and identify the strengths and weaknesses of your own professional lineage.
- A guided 12-step process for crafting your own unique coaching methodology.
- A glimpse into the professional landscape beyond mastery.
AUDIO COACHING PACKAGE
The Art of Advanced Listening + Crafting Your Unique Coaching Methodology
Receive a discount when you buy both audio programs in the series