Please join us and Diane Musho Hamilton in One World Rising, a two-day global gathering from September 12-13. This event gathers leaders from around the world to confront
Please join us and Diane Musho Hamilton in One World Rising, a two-day global gathering from September 12-13. This event gathers leaders from around the world to confront the effects of globalizing modernity, celebrate the richness, wisdom and beauty of humanity’s diverse cultures, and dialogue about new solutions and creative ways to realize a living, global whole.
As a guest speaker, Diane will focus on the topic of dialogical complexity and how we can more skillfully work with multiple perspectives, identities and worldviews within ourselves, and with the groups and communities we care about.
As a participant in One World Rising, you can expect to:
- Meet the new activists who are challenging our usual understanding of political action and social transformation.
- Question current Western-centric models of human and cultural development.
- Learn what you can do to respond to the different forms of historical oppression that have impacted the world’s cultures and peoples.
- Realize how dialogue is more than talking but holds open a potential for change.
- Awaken to the living whole of human life on this planet and the need for the full diversity of human consciousness and culture to form that whole.
- Hear the depth and dignity carried by spiritual leaders from around the world.
This event is free to participate in. You can learn more and register here. http://oneworldindialogue.com/one-world-rising/register-here/
12 (Saturday) 1:00 am - 13 (Sunday) 2:00 pm
Dr. Thomas Steininger and Dr. Elizabeth Deboldhttp://oneworldindialogue.com/one-world-rising/