Collaborative Leadership LaunchpadTM develops your top team’s capacity for more creative & thriving collaborations.
This intensive teaches the essential integrative skills, frameworks and agile perspectives that support top teams to shape an adaptive culture of collaboration and empowerment.
How can we create more excellent and thriving collaborations in our organizations? It starts with the top team.
Engaging with others with an open mind, being full hearted, curious, and willing to stretch ‘beyond my expertise’ is a great way to learn almost anything. And learning new models, and new ways of seeing and listening and inquiring is a great way to gain more confidence, agility and skill.
This experience will help you become a more agile facilitative leader – one who can bridge who can bridge differences and create change. That, on its own, is an amazing intention.
Now, imagine being part of a tight knit cadre of leaders with the same desire for impact and the same familiarity with tools and approaches that can better support collaborative transformational work.
Imagine being part of a group of senior leaders who can weave cultures of trust and collaboration, and create a legacy-change for your organization in the years to come.
The next step on this journey is the “Collaborative Leadership Launchpad”, a hand-crafted leadership development experience.
Attendees will receive a Certificate in Collaborative Leadership from Ten Directions.
Our learning objectives:
At the end of our retreat together, you will have explored:
Create Inclusive Spaces
Communicate and Build Trust
Increase Meaning and Purpose
During 3 days at the Collaborative Leadership Launchpad:
You will develop…
- Your presence, confidence, and awareness as a facilitative leader and collaborator
- Your interpersonal skills and perceptions of what is below the waterline
- Confidence to trust your perceptions
- A greater range of options for how to intervene and respond
- Relaxation with sticky and unpredictable situations
- More flow in the areas where you feel most uncertain
And become a facilitative leader who…
- Is connected to a vision and an intention that inspires you,
- Communicates and listens with more emotional courage,
- Can more easily maintain your center in the midst of intensity,
- Can be both receptive and bold, depending on what’s needed,
- Feels more confident with ambiguity and difference,
- Is working towards a shared vision with fellow leaders and change agents in your field.
Through experiences that include…
- Small group discussion and practice
- One-on-one coaching and reflection
- Facilitation demonstrations
- Somatic practices
- Facilitation practice
- Personalized feedback and support