If you have already paid and enrolled, please Login now to see the course page.
Developmental Coaching Mastermind is a 10-week advanced professional practice program designed and led by Rob McNamara. Your Course Director is Lauren Tenney.
In this 10-week interactive learning experience, you can expect to:
- Expand and Deepen your understanding of Adult Developmental Psychology as applied to Professional Coaching
- Learn the primary drivers of development and how to develop targeted practices for clients that leverage these drivers
- Learn the five patterns of meaning making and how to employ them in client-specific, appropriate interventions
- Learn how to coach for both stability and variability in your clients’ development
- Learn and refine the use of Interruptive & Joining Developmental Methods
- Learn how to coach for strengthening boundary distinctions and growing confidence in your clients
- Learn why “influence” and “freedom” are key levers for development and develop coaching interventions to address both aspects
- Identify your own coaching blind spots and developmental opportunities
Please join us now, and register using the TAKE THIS COURSE button.