Ten Directions programs are designed to serve the unique personal and professional development needs of exceptional individuals who seek to bring more consciousness to their work in the world.
Our deliberately developmental learning programs orient to each individual as an embodied instrument of change or “self as instrument”. This means that throughout our programs, we emphasize personal transformative practice to support the development of embodied presence, skillful perspective taking, masterful communication, compassionate engagement and fluid responsiveness to complexity.
We focus primarily on creating programs that address the domains of leadership performance, facilitation mastery, facilitative leadership, and personal development.
We attract participants who:
- Are interested in growing and transforming themselves, their groups, organizations and surrounding systems.
- Identify as life-long learners who are committed to actively participating in their own learning.
- Are explicitly interested in supporting others in their growth and development, whether through formal or informal contexts.
- Appreciate the interdependence of individual and collective development.
- Value mindfulness practice as an essential foundation for cultivating presence and awakeness.
- Are curious and comfortable with engaging difference as a stimulus for creative potential.
Ten Directions learners are mature and purpose-driven individuals who are committed to engaging complex issues, diverse worldviews and value systems in service of creating emergent, creative and elegant organizations.
By collaborating with uncommonly insightful and gifted teachers, Ten Directions is cultivating an ecosystem of consciously developmental offerings that will contribute to closing the gap between our human condition and our human potential.