Next Stage CollaborationTM develops capacity for more creative & thriving collaborations.
This three day retreat teaches the essential integrative skills, frameworks and perspectives that ND leaders will rely on to shape a culture of collaboration.
How can we create more excellent collaborations?
Engaging with others with an open mind, being full hearted, curious, and willing to stretch ‘beyond my expertise’ is a great way to learn almost anything. And learning new models, and new ways of seeing and listening and inquiring is a great way to gain more confidence and skill.
This program will help you become a more facilitative leader – one who can bridge who can bridge differences and create change. That, on its own, is an amazing intention.
Now, imagine being part of a tight knit cadre of leaders with the same desire for impact and the same familiarity with tools and approaches that can better support collaborative work.
Imagine being part of a group of ND leaders who can weave cultures of trust and collaboration, and create a legacy-change for the profession in the years to come.
The next step on this journey is the “Next Stage Collaboration”, a hand-crafted three day retreat and learning experience at the Whidbey Institute, May 22-24, 2020.
Our learning objectives:
At the end of our three days together, you will have explored:
Create Inclusive Spaces
Communicate and Build Trust
Increase Meaning and Purpose
Be Effective and Efficient
During 3 days of Next Stage Collaboration:
You will develop…
- Your presence, confidence, and awareness as a facilitative leader and collaborator
- Your interpersonal skills and perceptions
- Confidence to trust your perceptions
- A greater range of options for how to intervene and respond
- Relaxation with sticky and unpredictable situations
- More flow in the areas where you feel most uncertain
And become a facilitative leader in your profession who…
- Is connected to a vision and intention that inspires you,
- Communicates with more emotional courage,
- Can more easily maintain your center in the midst of intensity,
- Can be both receptive and bold, depending on what’s needed,
- Feels more confident with ambiguity and difference,
- Is working towards a shared vision with fellow leaders and change agents in your field.
Through experiences that include…
- Small group discussion and practice
- One-on-one coaching and reflection
- Facilitation demonstrations
- Somatic practices
- Facilitation practice
- Personalized feedback and support
- Shared meals, nature and open space
November 15, 2019
Program Registration Opens
January 3, 2020 - March 15, 2020
What’s My Growing Edge?
Book a free one on one call with Rebecca Colwell to define your intention for the program or to ask questions.
March 15, 2020
Early Bird Tuition Ends
Register before this date for the lowest tuition rate
March 22, 2020
May 22-24, 2020
Next Stage Collaboration Program at Whidbey Institute
Early Bird Tuition: $1,250 USD until March 15, 2020
Contact us for payment terms.
PLUS ROOM & BOARD.
The Whidbey Institute has designed a special, all-inclusive rate comprised of private or shared accommodations, (or camping) plus delicious conscious meals and nutrition breaks. We will send you the link to book with our special code after your registration is complete.
Thursday, May 21 7:00-8:00pm – welcome reception
Friday May 22 to Sunday May 24 9:00am-6:00pm
With evening gatherings.
Ten Directions is very proud to be a partner of The Whidbey Institute, a home for transformational learning and a 501(c)(3) nonprofit.
“Our mission is to nurture the conditions for transformational learning, and our purpose is to grow the human capacity to respond generatively to the challenges of our time in service to a future in which people and planet thrive together. We partner with a network of program leaders working in the areas of generative leadership, ecosystem vitality, and community resilience. Our 106-acre conservation forest campus on South Whidbey Island is open to the public and features integrated gardens and a four-mile trail network.”